Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The contest winners...

I (being Lola) commend you all for your amazing entries for the what am I contest. I thought they were all so amazing that I had Izzy choose, and he chose the wizardress. Congratulations to you, and I must say to everyone else who put out an entry, yours were amazing as well. I guess its just time to get competitive.
here is what Izzy has to say on the matter-
"It's very clear to me, as to which one of the three respondees won, way out in front of the other two:  the first one. This writer is subtly, inventively, not calling attention to his/her self.  The second is just too literal, no imagination being expressed.  The third is too wordy, too convoluted, and frankly way off the mark, especially in terms of gender."
So, wizardress, here's your prize: a custom print, specially made for you from izzy. just say what you want, be it your name, an image, or portrait, and it will be done. your wish is our command. (almost.)
until next time,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment